Feedback

If you’ve got any suggestions, questions or general comments about Touch Calendar, please use the Touch Calendar for Android User Group.

Or if you want, you can email me instead.

1. kuan
    May 9th, 2011 at 22:50 | #1

Your touch calendar is a great app, will be even better if the widget allows users to change the bg and text colour. It’s a low priority feature req tho. Thanks for the good work.

2. olilan
    May 10th, 2011 at 14:04 | #2

The widget background colours match those of the main app, so if you change the colour scheme in Touch Calendar settings they’ll change in the widget as well. Event text colours come from the calendar colour, see here: http://olilan.co.uk/faq-how-do-you-change-the-event-text-colour-in-touch-calendar/

3. Billy
    May 13th, 2011 at 15:42 | #3

Would be nice if a copy appointment to date feature be added other than repeat every so many days or weeks.
    Things like dental, medical or hair appointments do not repeat evenly and are scheduled by random appointments.

4. olilan
    May 13th, 2011 at 15:48 | #4

This feature exists in the full version of the app. Tap an event to open it, then press MENU. You should see a “Duplicate” option that will allow you to recreate the event on a different date.

5. Billy
    May 13th, 2011 at 16:10 | #5

Thanks for showing me how, I do have the full version. Another question, when I search for event such as dental, I get zero returns or no actions. I have search settings for 1 year past and future on Droid X

6. olilan
    May 13th, 2011 at 16:18 | #6

Are the events you’re searching for still in your calendar? Worth checking just in case, as I’ve had some reports of the Android sync system removing old events. Also, when you search, make sure you don’t press return after typing “dental”. Just type it and wait for the results. Also, please search with your phone in portrait.

7. May 27th, 2011 at 13:19 | #7

I’m a satisfied customer, after having bought Touch Calendar Pro.
    Do you plan to include internationalization to the program. It would be nice have all the texts translated into Spanish.
    If you need help, I could try to give a hand.

8. July 20th, 2013 at 21:50 | #8

Recently started my own site as a hobby. I made sure to review
    one of my absolute favorite Android Apps. I hope I did your
    product justice.

Comment pages
1 2 3 114
  1. No trackbacks yet.
Comments are closed.

Switch to our mobile site